Sunday, November 23, 2008

Well I Was Completely Wrong On That One...

I CANNOT BELIEVE this show. They really need to make it like Saturday or Friday nights, because I get so wired afterwards, I cannot sleep (screw actually going to work).

Just when you think they won't make it predictable...they do. And when you think you've figured out the latest twist -- turns out, you don't.

I didn't think they would find Anton tonight. They did.

I also wasn't sure how to get the Ellen Wolfe scenario. It's obvious Miguel did kill her. But it seems to me that he's done this sort of thing before, with or without Dexter's help. He is able to move evidence around - he is able to turn things around to his benefit. And it looks as though Dexter is going to have to teach him a thing or two about "the code."

I can only gauge how Miguel is going to go away after 10 episodes. Will he try to kill Dexter? He's going to have to die, I guess. I like Miguel's character simply because Dexter was able to let him in. I would like to see him come back but I think it's obvious that because he has gone outside of the code, Dexter is going to have to take him out with the trash.

No comments: